Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Things I'm probably too old for, but still love anyway...

Not that 27 is old (28 in just a few weeks), but there are some things I watch or do that I think are maybe not meant for someone my age. So, all embarassment aside, here they are:
  • The Hills- who doesn't love a little (possibly staged) drama? My addiction goes back to the original Laguna Beach...way before Speidi (yep, I said it!) came along (
  • The new 90210- It is ridiculously...ridiculous. The acting is horrible. The girls would fall over in a small breeze they're so skinny. For some unknown reason I've continued to watch it every week. I got sucked in when it was a mystery if Kelly's son's father was Brendon or Dylan...and then didn't stop when they finally revealed it.
  • Rihanna-I LOVE her music but for some reason I feel like I'm too old for it. That might be more of a mom thing than an age thing.

To be continued as I get older...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I love those three things too! 90210 acting is SO bad, and so are the clothes!!! 28 is not old, but going to our 10 year reunion next year is!!!

THE PARKER FAMILY said...

So, on the 90210 kick also. . . I cracked up when Silver told Annie her hoochie skirt was too much with that tank, so she changed her tank and left the "practically showing her booty" skirt on!