Monday, February 23, 2009

When will I realize...

Okay, Allison did it on her blog Preppy Haze and it seemed like a great idea, so here goes!

When will I realize...

1. That it's not a bad thing that it's been 10 years since I graduated from high school
2. That it really does not matter what other people think of me as long as I am living in a way that is pleasing to God.
3. That being quiet is not a bad thing.
4. That it is pointless to compare your own kids to other's
5. That even though I love the idea of cooking and finding recipes, the actual process is just something I don't enjoy
6. That I don't have to "exercise" but I do need to be more active if I want to lose weight
7. That you can't compare your body to the ones you see on tv and in movies
8. That even if I don't always like the way I look, Andrew does and I shouldn't try to argue with him about it :)
9. That I need to just take a compliment when it's offered
10. That you should not get out of a checkout line; the one that looks shorter will always end up being the one that needs a pricecheck, the person pays in all pennies, or they need their total every time a new item is added
11. That clean clothes will not fold themselves no matter how long you ignore them
12. That I will be sleepy no matter how much sleep I get
13. That I will eat chocolate if it is in the house (or car, or within walking or driving or flying distance :) )
14. That I get bored easily with cell phones, cars, houses but that doesn't mean I have to constantly change them
15. That just because I don't work doesn't mean I have to feel like all our money is "Andrew's money"
16. That being a mom is not a "job" but I still need time off :)
17. That regretting your past does absolutely nothing to change it
18. That attempting to talk on the phone with a preschooler and baby is just not going to happen unless the person you're talking to doesn't mind constantly being interrupted and screaming over...well, screaming :)
19. That it's not embarrasing that I like to read
20. That even though I have grown to hate Walmart, I will never stop shopping there because of the great deals

Ok, there are mine. Let's hear your's!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I am trying not to be embarassed about what I read, I am reading the Twilight books right now and they are SO good!

CMN said...

Can I just put on mine, "see Katy's"... because a lot of yours are things I need to realize, too!

Hope all is well at the Cucuzza house!